[linux-lvm] rhel5.6 lvm2 clvmd

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Thu Jul 7 13:35:08 UTC 2011

On 07/06/2011 04:13 PM, Jewsco Pius Jacquez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can a disks be imported from a clustered node(rhel5.6 lvm2/clvmd/cman)
> to a non-cluster node(rhel5.6 lvm2)?
>
> Thanks,
> Jewsco
>
> This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement,
> you may review at http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp

If the node was removed from the cluster, then 'lvmconf
--disable-cluster' will make the appropriate changes to the lvm.conf
file (locking_type = 1). After that, turn off clvmd and you should be
able to use the LVM as a normal stand-alone setup.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries."