[linux-lvm] Mail etiquette ( was: Fedora 15 lvm root device not found )

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 19 19:13:02 UTC 2011

You appear to have sent this message as a reply to my message in the
thread with the subject "Help to mount ext3 boot partiton which reports
it's LVM2_member when I try to mount it".  As a result, it shows up as a
reply in that thread, when you really meant to start a new thread.  This
causes needless confusion and is poor etiquette.

In the future, when you mean to compose a new message, please do not
reply to an existing one and delete all of the quotations and change the
subject line.