[linux-lvm] Find Correct LE Size of ext4 Filesystem (16TB)

Gabriel jarod125 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 09:42:54 UTC 2013

I think what Matthew is saying is that you should first shrink your
filesystem to a smaller size (15.8 TiB), then adjust the LV size to 16
TiB (this is safe because the filesystem above is smaller) and finally
resize the filesystem to the LV size (resize2fs /your/filesystem).
This is a much safer approach and leaves you with no unused space.