[linux-lvm] Issue in creating thinpool when used different pool metadatasize

Rahul Hinduja rhinduja at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 13:31:47 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

#Creation Fails

[root at rahul ~]# ./temp
  Physical volume "/dev/vdb" successfully created
  Physical volume "/dev/vdc" successfully created
  Physical volume "/dev/vdd" successfully created
  Physical volume "/dev/vde" successfully created
  Volume group "snap_vg0" successfully created
  Logical volume "lvol0" created
  device-mapper: reload ioctl on  failed: Invalid argument
  Failed to suspend pool snap_thin_pool0.
  Thin pool snap_thin_pool0 not found in Volume group snap_vg0.
[root at rahul ~]#