[linux-lvm] /dev/mapper entries

Hi All

I have 2 systems where I have shared SAN sotrage, I am using LVM without cluster.

If I create a logical volume on server1 and then on server2 (vgchange --refresh or vgchange -a y) I can get that logical volume on server2 as well.

The same thing I am using on volume deletion e.g.

If I remove volume from server1 its properly remove the volume and also all of its entries, and then I refresh the volume group on server2 its also refresh its self but a entry in /dev/mapper not removing

how to refresh this /dev/mapper/ on other server while deleting volumes

Br.

Umar