Re: [linux-lvm] Testing the new LVM cache feature

Dne 30.5.2014 15:54, Richard W.M. Jones napsal(a):
I'm attaching 3 tests that I have run so (hopefully) you can see
what I'm observing, or point out if I'm making a mistake.

I'd have asked - is there any difference in the test perfomance if you use
ramdisk device for your cache metadata device.
(So _cdata stays on 'ssd', just _cmeta is located on i.e. loop0 with backend file in your tmpfs ramdisk device ?)

Zdenek