[linux-lvm] LVM VG is not activated during system boot

MegaBrutal megabrutal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:00:06 UTC 2014

No, I don't have such kernel option.

But previously it was working without that. Aren't all volume groups
supposed to auto-activate, unless I set otherwise in lvm.conf?

I'll try this kernel option, however.

I have a "rootdelay" set to make initrd wait longer for the boot
device. With previous kernels, it worked, but now no matter how long I
set this value, the VG never activates. It only activates when I
manually activate it from the initrd prompt.