[linux-lvm] Missing Logical Volumes

Graham Crowe graham at crowie.net
Fri Jan 2 09:16:58 UTC 2015

Thanks for the reply, however I had to reboot the server and this has cleared
the problem. If it reoccurs, then I will save the output as per your suggestion
(I'd like to find a solution that doesn't involve rebooting as this server has
many Xen virtual machines which are a pain to reboot).

Thanks for your help.