[linux-lvm] LVM snapshot setup for mysql-zrm backups problem

Marian Csontos mcsontos at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 10:39:29 UTC 2015

On 01/28/2015 06:46 AM, Philip Amadeo Saeli wrote:
> I'm not sure where is the best place to ask this so, since I am using

MySQL list, perhaps?

What does `lvs` say? Is there any snapshot of the LV where your database
lives? Copy if to backup destination and try to check the content - I
presume there is a tool to check the backup...

Just a word of warning:

if the script is using old-style snapshots, you want to copy and delete
it ASAP, or you will see severely degraded performance, and much worse
once you have multiple snapshots in the system.

Also once the space allocated for snapshot gets full, the snapshot
becomes invalid, so hurry up!

-- Martian