[linux-lvm] is lvmcache really ready?

Dax Kelson dkelson at gurulabs.com
Sat Apr 23 18:10:21 UTC 2016

I don't always write emails, but when I do, it's a stream of consciousness.

We use LVM Cache in production in the infrastructure hosting our online
classroom environment. The read requests hitting our origin LV dropped by
90%. We're pretty happy with it.

I wish you could have multiple origin LVs using the same cache pool.

Dax Kelson