[linux-lvm] LVM cache/dm-cache questions.

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 08:39:38 UTC 2016

now when you say that - (I) believe it or not - I think it's
possible. I cannot test it, for now the LV is in production
but! I few days ago introduced an external usb keboard which
has not LED indicators at all and now when I play with it it
seems there might be problem on my f24, maybe the
drivers(?). Gee, open source with all its greatness and the
luck of officially Christened, own hardware(laptop) can be a
reason of great frustration sometimes.
I'll put together another cache pool some days and then
shall provide clarification to my own frustration.