[linux-lvm] Lvm think provisioning query

Bhasker C V bhasker at unixindia.com
Tue May 3 06:59:17 UTC 2016

Does this mean the ext4 is showing wrong information. The file is reported
being 90+MB but in actuality the size is less in the FS ?
This is quite ok because it is just that file system being affected. I was
however concerned that the file in this FS might have overwritten other LV
data since the file is showing bigger than the volume size.

I will try this using BTRFS.