[linux-lvm] Migrate volumes to new laptop

Bernd Eckenfels ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Sat Dec 23 16:55:26 UTC 2017

If you plan to plug the only disk in your Laptop from the old to the new one, then this is not related to LVM. You might Need to refresh the bootloader, but besides that you should be good to go. If you have a different Scenario please describe it in Details (however it should be no different than a server deployment)

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net