[linux-lvm] add_lockspace done -19

Moshe Lazarov Moshe.Lazarov at axxana.com
Mon Oct 16 18:40:17 UTC 2017

The command "vgcreate --shared global /dev/sdb2" creates a VG that
eventually is REMOVED with an error:

                VG global init failed: invalid parameters for sanlock

                    Removing global-lvmlock (252:0)

                  Failed to initialize lock args for lock type sanlock

                    Removing physical volume "/dev/sdb2" from volume group
"global"

                  Volume group "global" successfully removed

>From _init_vg_sanlock()

                _lockd_result flags_str (null)

                lockd_result 0xffffff2c flags none lm none

Any ideas?

Thanks.