[linux-lvm] Reserve space for specific thin logical volumes

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Mon Sep 11 17:41:21 UTC 2017

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 11:31:16PM +0800, Eric Ren wrote:
> It's not the first time I see "there are more prio work". So I'm wondering:
> can upstream
> consider to have these high priority works available on homepage [1] or
> trello tool [1]?

Hi Eric, this is a good question.  The lvm project has done a poor job at
this sort of thing.  A new homepage has been in the works for a long time,
but I think stalled in the review/feedback stage.  It should be unblocked
soon.  I agree we should figure something out for communicating about
ongoing or future work (I don't think bugzilla is the answer.)