[linux-lvm] [lvmlockd] "VG xxx lock faied: error -221" while lv operation sucess

Damon Wang damon.devops at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:52:26 UTC 2018

Hi dave,

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I have rebooted that host last stat :(

But good news is I have saved some logs, but I don't know weather it
helps since I only saved "lvmlockctl -i", "sanlock client status",
sanlock.log and messages.

I pasted "sanlock client status" on https://pastebin.com/M9TRKeBk
"lvmlockctl -i ": https://pastebin.com/v9E1Atig

"messages": https://pastebin.com/1tqtQvDS