[linux-lvm] Does LVM2 support building with LTO enablement?

Gang He ghe at suse.com
Tue May 14 09:02:36 UTC 2019

Hi Zdenek,

The main motivation is to build the most opensuse rpms with LTO enablement, LVM2 is in the list.
I will try to compile the package with LTO enablement too.
Of course, if LVM2 does not support building with LTO enablement thoroughly, I think we need not to try.

Thanks
Gang

<59ef89f8-9642-4455-cef0-450816eace0d at redhat.com>, Zdenek Kabelac