[linux-lvm] recover volume group & locical volumes from PV?

Rainer Fügenstein rfu at oudeis.org
Wed May 15 16:55:37 UTC 2019

hi,

I discovered that the lvm text files recovered from lost+found where out
of date. I got as far as reconstructing such a lvm config file from data
stored in the first MB, but after some syntax errors and values that
didn't look consistent, I decided to do a re-install.

fortunately, didn't lose much data.

thank you both for your help, provided valuable insight.

cu