[linux-lvm] commit c527a0cbfc3 may have a bug

Gionatan Danti g.danti at assyoma.it
Sun Feb 16 15:17:37 UTC 2020

Il 2020-02-15 21:19 Zdenek Kabelac ha scritto:
> IMHO ZFS is 'somewhat' slow to play with...
> and I've no idea how ZFS can resolve all correctness issues in
> kernel...
>
> Zdenek

Oh, it surely does *not* solve all correctness issues. Rather, having
much simpler constrains (and use cases), it simply avoids many issues.

That said, what LVM achieve despite all abstraction layers and very
different goals/use cases really is impressive.

So, thanks to the LVM team for the hard work!

--
Danti Gionatan
Supporto Tecnico
email: g.danti at assyoma.it - info at assyoma.it