[linux-lvm] lvm limitations

Tomas Dalebjörk tomas.dalebjork at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 04:31:40 UTC 2020

I also consider to build this application as an open source project
but of course it would be good to have some sponsors

I have been working as a C developer for over 35 years, and have created kernel drivers for both commercial and open source operating system
and developed several commercial applications that have been used on many places by banks, military, education etc

do you know where to get sponsors from if any are likely to help?

regards Tomas

Sent from my iPhone