[linux-lvm] lvmpolld causes high cpu load issue

Gionatan Danti g.danti at assyoma.it
Wed Aug 17 19:13:52 UTC 2022

Il 2022-08-17 20:54 Zdenek Kabelac ha scritto:
> https://github.com/prajnoha/sid

Thanks for sharing. From the linked page:

"SID positions itself on top of udev, reacting to uevents. It is closely
interlinked and cooperating with udev daemon. The udev daemon is
enhanced with specialized sid udev builtin command that is used to
communicate with SID. SID also listens to udev uevents issued by udev
daemon which in turn triggers further processing."

For my untrained eyes, it seems an *additional* component relying on
udev itself, so I am not sure on how it should solve the issue at hand.

But hey - anything that improve current sore spots is more than
welcomed!

Regards.

--
Danti Gionatan