[Lohit-devel-list] Rahul wants to contribute

Leon Ho llch at redhat.com
Fri May 26 05:00:11 UTC 2006

On Friday 26 May 2006 14:58, Leon Ho wrote:
> Anonymous access has been added. So here is how to contribute:

Anonymous CVS access

 export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/font
 cvs login
 cvs co lohit

Contributor CVS access

 export CVSROOT=:ext:cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/font
 export CVS_RSH=ssh
 cvs co lohit

Once you checked out from the cvs, *.sfd are the current up-to-date source
file for fonts which can be edited through fontforge. After that you could do
a diff from that and create a patch. Finally submit a bug and attach the
patch through bugzilla.

Let me know if you got any questions.

Cheers,
Leon