[Lohit-devel-list] could this bug relate to lohit-te?

Pravin Satpute psatpute at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 08:27:35 UTC 2010

These glyphs are present in fonts, and even if those not there, pdf should shows its constitute characters, like
త ీ - this combination without dotted circle, so this is not looking problem from font side

while testing with your points, i am unable to reproduce same with lohit telugu fonts
please see pdf http://pravins.fedorapeople.org/lohit-telugu.pdf (tested on Fedora 12)

i used export to pdf of open office

Thanks,
Pravin S