[Lohit-devel-list] Lohit Tamil with Embolden transformation

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:31:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The font looks much better now, tested on IE8 / FF8  / Chrome15 on XP.
Before I could type the mail out, IE showed its true face. Instead of
boxes, its character junk now. (Find attached) :( Am not sure about the
reason for it. If I try to reset and then choose back Lohit, it works fine.
I have few other suggestions on Webfonts, which I shall raise bugs / write
a seperate mail. Bold font is an issue still, but that is probably livable
since Wikitext doesnt have much of text in bold.

Regards,
Srikanth L