[Lohit-devel-list] Relicensing Lohit fonts

Pravin Satpute psatpute at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 11:16:21 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 13 September 2011 09:48 AM, Shriramana Sharma wrote:
> Good show. I have also been uncomfortable with the GPL for fonts. The
> OFL is far better and will facilitate my contribution to the project
> in future.
That's nice to hear.
We are trying for this from long time and great to see that finally we
can do it now :)

Richard thanks for your efforts in this matter. May be in next step we
can looks at liberation fonts licensing.
May be we can wait couple of days here for taking feedback from
community/contributors, then we can release Lohit with this OFL.

Thanks,
Pravin S