[Lohit-devel-list] [Announce] Released 2.92.0 version of the Lohit Gujarati (Lohit2 project)

Hi All,

Yesterday completed work on release of Lohit Gujarati 2.92.0 (Beta).
Highlights of the 2.92.0 are as follows
- Additions of imatra (િ) and associated ligatures to match characters
width. Earlier imatra's and associated ligature were not attaching
properly with some glyphs. We have added 32 glyphs in font to fix it.
- Thorough testing on Windows platform. (Xp, W7 and W8)
- Improved consistency in glyph names over to 2.91.0 (Alpha) release.

I am thankful for people involved in testing and provided valuable
feedback and bug reporting.
See the Changelog [1] for details about the issues fixed in this release.

Updated lohit project page [2] for download details. Source tarball link
[3], TTF tarball link [4] and webfonts format for Lohit is at [5].

I will soon build this for Fedora. Feedback and suggestions for
improvements are welcome.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://raw.github.com/pravins/lohit/master/gujarati/ChangeLog