[Lohit-devel-list] [Announce] Lohit Devanagari 2.93.0 release (lohit2 project)

Pravin Satpute psatpute at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 13:12:11 UTC 2013

Hi All,

    This is the 3rd release of Lohit Devanagari from the lohit2
project[1] we planned earlier. In this 2.93.0 release i initially
thought there will be not that many enhancements or fixes possible but i
was wrong.

    We have following fixes in this version.
    1. Additions of 17 glyphs for U+093F (?) and its variants (reph,
anusvara).
    2. Contextual chaining substitution to match above added matras on
proper glyphs.
    3. Fix for locl tables for Marathi and Nepali language.
    4. Fix for self-intersecting glyph warning in number of shapes.
    5. Testing across platform.

    For more details see Changelog [2]

    Updated lohit project page [3] for download details. Source tarball
link [4], TTF tarball link [5] and webfonts format for Lohit is at [6].

    I will soon build this for Fedora. Feel free to report any issues in
github[7]

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1.