[Lohit-devel-list] Binary lohit Fonts files link

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 05:15:52 UTC 2013

On 20 December 2013 10:14, A S Alam <apreet.alam at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> How can I get binary font file _lInk_ (otf/ttf) to add to
> Bugzilla/issues.

Hi,

  Presently in git [1] we are not keeping Binary file. As you know we do
have binary released tarball. [2]
  Not sure what can be ideal location for keeping TTF files.
  How about pravins at fedorapeople.org?

> Also I wonder why Google search result shows default
> lohit page with low ranking at least for Punjabi.
> 'lohit punjabi'

That's surprising. on lohit project page[3] we do not have direct word
"lohit punjabi" that might be reason. I will update lohit [3] project page
to have direct words for all fonts like "Lohit Punjabi" rather than just
keeping Script name. Hoping it will improve results.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://github.com/pravins/lohit/
2.