[Lohit-devel-list] [Announce] Release of Lohit Marathi and Nepali 2.93.0 based on Lohit Devanagari 2.93.0

Pravin Satpute psatpute at redhat.com
Tue Dec 24 10:47:33 UTC 2013

Hi All,

    We have done number of  improvements in Lohit Devanagari over the
last 4 months. Its time to include those in Lohit Marathi and Nepali.

    If someone still don't know, Lohit Marathi and Nepali are just fork
of Lohit Devanagari with removal of 'locl' tag and making default
behaviour (irrespective of locale) to match with respective languages.

    See Changelog [1] for more information regarding the changes.

    Updated lohit project page [2] for download details of source, ttf
and webfonts format.

    I will soon build this for Fedora. Feel free to report any issues in
github[3]

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://github.com/pravins/lohit/blob/master/marathi/ChangeLog