[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: [Lohit-devel-list] Kannada GPOS issue





On 3 February 2013 20:56, Michael Lekman <michael lekman gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I have tested with other Kannada fonts and it render the following strings correct.


\u0CB8\u0CBE\u0CAB\u0CCD\u0C9F\u0CCD\u0020\u0CB8\u0CCD\u0CA8\u0CBE\u0CAA\u0CCD
\u0CAC\u0CC6\u0CB2\u0CCD\u200C\u0CAB\u0CBE\u0CB8\u0CCD\u0C9F\u0CCD
\u0C85\u0CA5\u0CC6\u0CA8\u0CCD\u0CB8\u0CCD

I did use the following fonts creating the attached image.
1) Lohit-Kannada
2) Kedage-n.ttf
3) font from Monotype
4) Malige-i.ttf

I hope this gets fixed when bug 825081 is resolved.

Definitely, I will fix this soon.

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute
 

Cheers,
/Michael

_______________________________________________
Lohit-devel-list mailing list
Lohit-devel-list redhat com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/lohit-devel-list


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]