[Lohit-devel-list] Binary lohit Fonts files link

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 08:08:49 UTC 2014

On 21 December 2013 05:12, Aman Alam <apreet.alam at gmail.com> wrote:

> On ਵੀਰਵਾਰ  19 ਦਸੰਬਰ 2013 11:15 ਸ਼ਾਮ, pravin.d.s at gmail.com wrote:
>

>> On 20 December 2013 10:14, A S Alam <apreet.alam at gmail.com
>> <mailto:apreet.alam at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi
>>     How can I get binary font file _lInk_ (otf/ttf) to add to
>>     Bugzilla/issues.
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>>    Presently in git [1] we are not keeping Binary file. As you know we
>> do have binary released tarball. [2]
>>    Not sure what can be ideal location for keeping TTF files.
>>    How about pravins.fedorapeople.org
>>
> Of course, can be repo to keep directly TTF instead of Tar file or even
> both (for easy share) or Can any other global Lohit Repo for Binary font
> files (zip or tar)

Hi Aman,

   First of all thanks for bringing this topic up.

   Now one can get all lohit fonts ttf from
https://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/o/lohit/lohit-ttf-20140220.tar.gz

   Also individual ttf file are available at
https://fedorahosted.org/releases/l/o/lohit/Lohit-<scriptname>.ttf for
referencing in bugzilla.

Best Regards,
Pravin Satpute