[lvm-devel] [BUG-REPORT] mirror legs in the same PV with --alloc anywhere

Takahiro Yasui tyasui at redhat.com
Fri Apr 23 18:54:35 UTC 2010

Hi Brem,

On 04/23/10 12:01, brem belguebli wrote:
> I've read in the RHEL 5.5 technical datasheet that the shipped LVM
> version 2.02.56 was alraedy capable of mirrored log.

As far as I see lvm2 code, I don't think lvm2 in RHEL5.5 has
mirrored log feature. I'm not sure which document you referred to.
Could you tell me the exact name of "RHEL 5.5 technical datasheet"?

Can we see that document in the following URL?
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/

Thanks,
Taka