[lvm-devel] patch2/4: lvm manpages

Christoph Anton Mitterer calestyo at scientia.net
Fri Aug 20 13:12:06 UTC 2010

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:03:29 +0200, Zdenek Kabelac <zkabelac at redhat.com>
wrote:

>> -\fBpvdata\fP \(em Not implemented in LVM2.
> This one is probably ok.
If it's never going to be implemented, than probably yes =)
What about the others? Are they still planned to be written some day?

>>  \fBversion\fP \(em Display version information.
>> +.TP
>> +The following built-in commands are not implemented in LVM2: pvdata
>>  .LP
>
> But I think it makes no sense to create two 'not implemented' lines in
> manpage. So I would leave it together with lvmsar & lvmsadc.
Just did this, because I didn't know pvdata was about to be dropped
completely,... and it was listed as built-in command (in contrast to the
"normal" commands). So I didn't want to move it down to the other
non-implemented line, thereby loosing this information.

But then it's ok I guess =)

Cheers,
Chris.