[lvm-devel] liblvm Python/C extension (Python Liblvm)

Killian De Volder killian.de.volder at megasoft.be
Thu Mar 22 07:17:37 UTC 2012

@Lars,
I'm rather interested in this, have there been any updates ?

@The community,
Are there any plans for allowing python binding in the lvm-sources, or should this be a separate package ?
I also detect no way in lvm2app to create for example a snapshot. So I'm going to assume there is also need for work here.
Or is C binding of LVM generally a bad idea, and should we instead parse the lvm-tool output and communicate with LVM trough those means ?

Feedback is welcome of course.

Kind regards,
Killian De Volder