[lvm-devel] Violin Memory SSD array device support

Sherman Ma sma at vmem.com
Thu Nov 22 17:48:23 UTC 2012

What's the submit process via git for LVM? I tried to push
and it didn't work. Could someone help me out?

Thanks,

- Sherman
sma at eng-builds-fir:~/git/lvm2$ git pull --rebase
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Applying: Violin Memory vmts device support
sma at eng-builds-fir:~/git/lvm2$
sma at eng-builds-fir:~/git/lvm2$ git status
# On branch master
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)
sma at eng-builds-fir:~/git/lvm2$ git push
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpected