[lvm-devel] MUSL fun

Bernd Kuhls bernd.kuhls at t-online.de
Sat Feb 13 18:48:01 UTC 2016

Am Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:43:58 +0100 schrieb Brendan Heading:

> In theory a straightforward fix would be to do something like:
>
> if (!freopen(NULL, "r", stdin))
>      goto out;
>
> .. but I suspect there is a good reason why this isn't done. Can anyone
> shed any light on this ? If not I will submit a patch.

Hi Brendan,

the buildroot project also supports musl, the build of lvm2 fails due to
the problem you described. Did you find a working solution for the
problem? A patch I submitted to the buildroot project, based on patches I
found at the Alpinelinux project, raised some questions I am unable to
answer: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/573519/

Regards, Bernd