[lvm-devel] Fwd: Fwd: Re: lvm git "pre-release" "post-release" question

Hellmut GreenUnit hellmut at greenunit.de
Wed Feb 1 21:10:10 UTC 2017

Hi Alasdair,
I got your message from my colleague Oliver-.

I would like to realize a similar functionality for our git-repo.

I found the wrapper script 'git-release', which seems to do exactly what
you describe but unfortunately I don't remember (and didn't save)  the
site-address where I took it from.

What I'm interested in are the two scripts whcih are called usewd the
Bash-function hook: 'pre-release' and 'post-release'.

Would you mind to send me your versions of these scripts?
So I don't have to re-invent the wheel ;-)

Many thanks in advance and best regards

Dr. Hellmut Weber