[lvm-devel] Fix lvm2 for musl libc

cat at catcream.org cat at catcream.org
Tue Jun 21 19:21:26 UTC 2022

Hi! These patches fix lvm2 for musl.

freopen is used in place of the assignment operator since the standard streams are const in musl. https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Standard-Streams.html (it says on this page that the standard streams may not be modifiable on other systems).

The mallinfo patch is just copied from Alpine Linux and it makes _allocate_memory not do anything if glibc isn't used. I don't know if that is fine, and if not I'd probably need some help properly making the function posix compliant, thanks.

--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.