Newbie Questions

First thing - ViewCVS for the dbus part of the repository seems to be

Python Exception Occurred

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 2647, in run_cgi
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 2600, in main
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 1148, in view_directory
    fileinfo, alltags = get_logs(full_name, rcs_files, view_tag)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 1095, in get_logs
    raise 'error during rlog: '+hex(status)
error during rlog: 0x100

Now the questions...

Are there any applications around to play with that implement a D-BUS

The tutoral talks about well-known services. Is any work being done on
defining well-known interfaces? For example, my application might want to
make simple use of a spreadsheet - so I want to access the user's preferred
spreadsheet and not have to worry which one it is.

How is the Qt API coming along?