Re: Activation

tis 2003-12-23 klockan 15.08 skrev Richard Hult:
> Hi,

> * Take user preference in consideration when sorting a query result

Hmm .. is this for querying for example for MIME-type? ie. give me
something that can handle text/html?

If so, should this be handled? Or should the mime-type system be
separate and just give a service name that is activated?

> * Need to standardize .desktop format for more than menus if using
> desktop files

Hm. Do we really want to use .desktop files for this? This is the way
it's done in KDE, right? But what about services that has nothing to do
with the desktop (activated through the system bus for example)? Doesn't
really make sense to call them desktop files then.

Regards and hope everyone had a nice Christmas,
  Mikael Hallendal
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com
Phone: +46 (0)709 718 918