Re: Multithreaded DBus using glib quirkyness

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 05:50:34PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> It's a good API point that we probably need some way to hook GLib into
> the dbus-bus.c code such that those global connections get set up with
> the main loop exactly once.

Simplest solution there is probably to just make
dbus_connection_setup_with_g_main() set object data on the connection
such that it's safe to setup a connection more than once (per main
context).

It's possible that dbus-gmain.c stuff isn't thread safe yet, come to
think of it. There's not a lock in there.

Havoc