Re: DBUS and Wine ?

 There are lots of complicated examples (the wrapper APIs use the raw C
 APIs, and the bus daemon uses the raw C APIs).
In which directory or file?

You could also look at dbus.py (in dbus/python), which can give you a higher level example of what the different calls mean and how they work together.

But there are something I didn't understand. Can I use dbus with only two process, or must I use

Yes, dbus can work directly process to process. I would expect most desktop apps would work through the bus daemon, because otherwise you have to re-solve the problem of making an initial connection. But you don't *have* to.

-Seth