[mgmt] Upcoming speaking and hackathon

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 00:56:40 UTC 2017

I'll be presenting about mgmt in May at OSDC in Berlin:

https://www.netways.de/en/events/osdc/overview/

I'll be around a day or two before for a casual mgmt hackathon. At
least two other mgmt rock stars should be around as well!

If you're in the area and you'd like to come hack, please lmk and as
soon as we know where we'll be meeting, we'll loop you in!

Happy hacking,
James

PS: Sorry it's been more quiet than usual in git master, I've been
working on some glusterfs+libmgmt stuff, consuming mgmt, but more
upstream patches are on the way!