[Mod_nss-list] Very simple nss.conf file

Cohen, Laurence lcohen at novetta.com
Tue Aug 25 18:03:09 UTC 2015

I would like to construct a very simple nss.conf file that will redirect
all traffic to a nss.maintenance file while we are doing maintenance.  I
don't need help with the scripting to move the correct nss.conf into
place.  I just need help with the contents of the nss.conf file itself.  It
only needs one rule.  Redirect all traffic to the maintenance file which
will contain text that we are in maintenance mode.

Thanks in advance.

Larry C