List volume

OK, so this is probably a silly question, but here goes:

I will be using RHEL 4 at work when it comes out, but for testing new
features and such, I am using FC3.  I notice that nahant list traffic is
almost non-existent.  Are most other RHEL beta testers in the same boat
as me?  Or is it just that there aren't many RHEL beta testers?
--
A: Because people read from top to bottom
Q: Why is top-posting bad?

Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT