Re: List volume

I'm waiting for RHEL4b2 to come out before I do anything serious with
it.   I installed RHEL4b1 and reported some problems but I want some of
the things that aren't in RHEL4b1 before I do anything more
(specifically on-line file-system resizing in case you were wondering).

I get the feeling that people are waiting for FC3 to finish its test
cycle before beating on RHEL4.

jch