Re: List volume

Thomas Cameron (thomas cameron camerontech com) wrote:

> OK, so this is probably a silly question, but here goes:
>
> I will be using RHEL 4 at work when it comes out, but for testing new
> features and such, I am using FC3.  I notice that nahant list traffic is
> almost non-existent.  Are most other RHEL beta testers in the same boat
> as me?  Or is it just that there aren't many RHEL beta testers?
>
> Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT

I'm testing strictly RHEL4 right now, but I'm having issues with my hardware
platforms so that isn't helping out my testing phase very well. I don't have
much interest in FC3 at this momement and I don't really have a defensible
position as to why.

Anyways, that's me.

--
Ryan Thomson, Systems Administrator