Re: List volume

The reason I am not testing RHEL 4 now is because I do not have a free
server to do so.  I do have an extra PC, but that is currently testing FC3.
Once the oracle migration is completed during Christmas break, I will start
testing RHEL.  At that time I will have a HP NetServer LH4 and a LC2000
available for testing.

At my department we run RHEL on our servers (LH4s and LC2000s), and FC on a
PC or two.  We also use FC for teaching the students Linux.  We cannot
afford the licenses for real RH workstation stuff.

Is there a schedule of when we can except to see new releases, i.e. the next
beta?

Thanks,

Jason Dravet