Beta 1 slow?

Folks,

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 10:56 -0800, MJang wrote:
> Any info on interim schedules (e.g. beta 2)? I don't see anything new
> after logging into beta.redhat.com .

Related to my previous note, RHEL 4 (Nahant) beta 1 seems almost
excessively slow to me (on VMWare set to 384M RAM). Boot takes about 10
min; calling up Evolution and downloading email (about 20 messages)
takes about 5 min. Have confirmed with top that current swap usage is 0.
I've disabled SELinux for now. I have a vague memory of RHEL3 (Taroon)
beta 1 being almost as slow, and hope beta 2 addresses the issue equally
well. Not sure how (or if) I should report in bugzilla.

Thanks,
Mike