Re: Problems with up2date and rhn registration

Barry K. Nathan wrote:

Did you remember to delete that system's Red Hat Network profile?

Yes. The new system is registered but not bound to any channels and it won't let me bind it to a channel. In fact, when I list the channels in the RHN account that has the defunct account it says that there aren't any at all and in the account with the five development accounts I don't see a channel called "Red Hat Enterprise Linux XX (v. 4 for x86) Beta" in the Channel Entitlements list, but it is in the list of channels available to our organisation (towards the bottom).

I'm beginning to think that there's something odd on RHN.

jch